Sunday, August 25, 2019

Summer Challenge Winner Ann Gough shares her story

Following on from her success in our Spring Transformation Challenge, Ann decided to take part in our Summer Transformation Challenge and was named ‘Continuing Winner’! Here, Ann shares how she has lost a total of 5st 7lbs and 5 dress sizes* since January and how taking part in the two challenges really helped her smash her goals. Anne, why did you decide to take part in the Summer Transformation Challenge?

I decided to enter as it continued the momentum after the Spring Challenge. It has helped my success as it gave me something to aspire to.

What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned since taking part in the Summer Transformation Challenge?

Everybody is on a journey; we all have our own agenda. It may take some of us longer to get there but with determination and willpower and sticking to The New You Plan we will arrive at our destination.

Describe how you felt before you started the plan?

I was desperate! I was ready to face surgery! My health was beginning to suffer! I HAD to do something.

How did you discover The New You Plan?

Whilst searching online for another TRF plan, it popped up on my screen. I liked the look of the website and decided to give it a try.

How has the plan changed your life?

My life has really changed. My health has also slightly improved. I suffer from MS and my mobility is affected so losing weight has helped

Find related health products at our online shop

The post Summer Challenge Winner Ann Gough shares her story appeared first on Top Seller Website.



source https://topsellers.website/summer-challenge-winner-ann-gough-shares-her-story/

No comments:

Post a Comment