Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Summer Transformation Challenge Winner Paula Smyth Shares her story

After being named the WINNER of our Summer Transformation Challenge, we caught up with customer Paula who shares how she lost 1st 7lbs in just 6 weeks and learned a massive life lesson, which has inspired her to continue until she reaches her goal. Paula, why did you decide to take part in the Summer Transformation Challenge?

Taking part in the Summer Transformation Challenge gave me a goal to aim for. Even if I didn’t win, I would definitely keep up with the plan because I believe in it and it is the only plan that has ever worked for me.

What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned since taking part in the Summer Transformation Challenge?

The biggest lesson I have learned is if you focus on something that you think you can’t achieve in such a short time, you definitely CAN achieve it – thanks to determination and a good support network of others all doing the same thing. Secret Slimmers definitely played a part in helping me do this and it was amazing to be part of the challenge with so many others.

Describe how you felt before you started the plan?

Before New You, I felt bloated and frumpy and hated my body shape the older I was getting.

How did you discover The New You Plan?

I came across New You on Facebook. The bright colours of the website just jumped right out at me. After checking it out and seeing reviews, I know

Find related health products at our online shop

The post Summer Transformation Challenge Winner Paula Smyth Shares her story appeared first on Top Seller Website.



source https://topsellers.website/summer-transformation-challenge-winner-paula-smyth-shares-her-story/

No comments:

Post a Comment