Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Suzy Lost 4st + Dropped 3 Dress Sizes Thanks To The New You Plan

Before finding The New You Plan, customer Suzy was obese. She felt sluggish, tired, unattractive, and generally very sad about her body and weight. Fast forward 5 months, and she has lost 4 stone and feels like a completely new person. Here, she shares her heartfelt story in the hope of inspiring others that they too can end 2019 the way they’ve always dreamed of. Suzy, describe how you felt before you started The New You Plan

I felt obese, sluggish, tired, heavy, bloated unattractive and very sad about my weight and my body. I had felt this way for 14 years.

How did you discover The New You Plan?

A friend of mine achieved her dream figure and weight with The New You plan, and she very kindly gave me the details when I asked her how she had achieved such remarkable results in such a short space of time.

Have you reached your target?

I was obese class 1 before I started the plan but now I am now a healthy weight and BMI as I am 5ft 10″ and weight 11st 6lbs. I intend to lose a further stone with New You over the next month to achieve my ultimate goal of a 5 stone weight loss, which is approximately a third total loss of my body weight.

The 4 stone I have lost so far was achieved on Total Food Replacement.

I took the summer off from TFR onto a fresh focus type of

Find related health products at our online shop

The post Suzy Lost 4st + Dropped 3 Dress Sizes Thanks To The New You Plan appeared first on Top Seller Website.



source https://topsellers.website/suzy-lost-4st-dropped-3-dress-sizes-thanks-to-the-new-you-plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment