Monday, March 30, 2020

6 Considerations With Fibroids

I myself was diagnosed with a fibroid by my PCP about 3 years ago.  I didn’t have any of the possible symptoms.  No heavy or painful periods that can sometimes be a sign of fibroids.

At the time my doctor suspected a fibroid during a routine pap smear and sent me to get an ultrasound.  I got a call from the doctors office nurse to tell me over the phone that I indeed did have a fibroid and then was like ok good-bye.  But hold on I have some questions.  What can we do about it?  The nurse then told me that the doctor doesn’t do ANYTHING about my fibroid until I start to develop symptoms.  What!  This is NOT ok and should not be how our healthcare system works.  In my mind fibroids are a symptoms of something deeper going on and with my own experience (and with all my clients) that was absolutely the case!

I was told that the best “treatment” for my fibroid was birth control pills.  But I had already been on birth control for many years and it actually likely caused my fibroid in the first place vs preventing one from growing.  Because guess what, BCPs can contribute to estrogen dominance and fibroids are linked to estrogen issues.

Some of the common conventional recommendations for fibroids include birth control (as was in my case), a doctor can go in and try to cut off the blood supply to the fibroid, or sometimes in

Find related health products at our online shop

The post 6 Considerations With Fibroids appeared first on Top Seller Website.



source https://topsellers.website/6-considerations-with-fibroids/

No comments:

Post a Comment